Cottage Cheese Hamburger PieFrom beautidiva 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown Hamburger and drain
- Take 9 in pie plate and spray with pam.
- Take biscuits and form into plate covering completly.
- Spread hamburger on bottom of pie crust
- Drain and rinse cottage cheese
- Mix together egg, parmesan, and cottage cheese.
- Pour cottage cheese mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- This will not get real brown. Best to have clear pie plate to watch the crust.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!