Cant Resist Key Lime CheesecakeFrom lor 9 years ago
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1-1/4 pounds cream cheese, room temperature softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups ground graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Note: If you wish, you can add 1 drop of green food colouring to give a lovely lime appearance . shopping list
How to make it
- To make Crust:
- In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup butter.
- Pat the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust in a preheated 375 degree F (190 degree C) oven for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a rack and cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in sour cream, flour, lime juice and vanilla.
- Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, reduce the temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for 50 to 55 minutes longer, or until center is barely set.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a wire rack, then chill covered, overnight. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and transfer it to a cake plate or stand.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a twist of lime!
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
yes you're right Lor,Irresistible!iffyo in loved it
One of the best Lemon recipes..Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Looks really great! Great combination of ingredients which I'm sure will taste excellentliezel in Bloemfontein loved it