Hawaiian Delight DessertFrom henrie 8 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 2 C cinnamon graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 C melted butter shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 2 pkg (3.4 oz each) banana cream instant pudding shopping list
- 3 C cold milk shopping list
- 3/4 C shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 tsp rum extract shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, well drained shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- For crust, combine crumbs and butter in bowl; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9X13 in baking dish.
- For filling, prepare pudding mix in bowl according to package directions, using 3 C milk.
- Stir in coconut and rum extract.
- Arrange banana slices over crust.
- Spoon pudding mixture over bananas to cover completely.
- In bowl, combine pineapple and whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 30 Min or up to 2 Hr before serving.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Oh, I love this one already!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This cake sounds just like a desset I had growing up. Being from Kona I was intrigued....I cant wait to try it!brandyprz in loved it
Being a sucker for coconut, I immediately knew I would have to add this to my recipes. Way to go.bobbijo in Wayland loved it