Spring Onion ChickenFrom simcooks 8 years ago
How to make it
- Debone chicken and cut into pieces. Marinate with dark soy sauce and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a wok. While doing so, cut spring onion on the bias into one and a half inch pieces. Cut ginger into slices.
- Stir fry garlic and chicken until chicken changes color. Set aside.
- Stir fry ginger and spring onions until fragrant. Add chicken, rice wine, rock sugar and water (or chicken broth). Mix well, cover wok and allow to braise over low heat for about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooksimcooks Bay Area, CA
The Rating4 people
i love recipes with few ingredients and readily available too, so uncomplicated, they are just the best, i will try and make this one soon.
zhiannablu in Pasadena loved it
This was so good, I have made it twice. I serve it with brown rice. Super easy too!geneen in Santa Clara loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!