Savory Crescent Chicken SquaresFrom lillyann 7 years ago
- 1 3-oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 tbs. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or two 5-oz. cans boned chicken shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs. milk shopping list
- 1 tbs. chopped chives or onion shopping list
- 1 tbs. chopped pimiento shopping list
- 1 8-oz. can Pillsbury Refrigerated Quick Crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 3/4 cup seasoned croûtons, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl blend cream cheese, and 2 tbs. of the margarine or butter, until smooth.
- Add next 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations around edges together to seal.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Pull 4 corners of dough to top center of chicken mixture, twist slightly and seal edges.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Brush tops with reserved 2 tbs. of margarine; sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins. or until golden brown.