Carmel Apple CrispFrom mrsfussypants 9 years ago
- 1 3/4 Sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 c. quick oats shopping list
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. cold butter shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 20 caramels shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375. combine flour, oats, sugar, baking soda and salt. cut in butter until crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 c. of crumb mixture. Press remainder in the bottom of 9x13 inch pan. Bake 15 minutes. If you want you can add nuts by sprinkling them over the crust.
- In saucepan over low heat melt caramels with sweetened condensed milk--stir until smooth.
- Spoon apple pie filling over prepared crust, pour caramel over apples and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Serve with ice cream!
The Cookmrsfussypants Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!