Chocolate Thumbprint CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a large baking sheet. IN a bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Using your hands, roll spoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place the balls on the baking sheet, spacing thm well apart to allow room for spreading. Flatten slightly.
- Dip a thumb in flour and press into the center of each cookie to make an indent. Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Leave for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Spoon a little chocolate frosting into the center of each cookie.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!