Chocolate Blueberry MuffinsFrom crossfire 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease 12 deep muffin tins or use paper liners.
- Mel tthe butter and chocolate in a medium pan over a medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Stir the sugar, egg, buttermilk and vanilla into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Gently fold in the flour ad baking soda just until blended. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the tins. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack (if left in the tin they will become soggy)
- These can be drizzled with a little bit of extra chocolate.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating4 people
I made these yesterday! They came out great! Full of anti-oxidants and goodness. Thank you for the post.misahungry in Hightstown loved it
These sound wonderful. Definately have to try because they's nothing better than chocolate and blueberries.countrygal0427 in Anna loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!