Caesar Salad DressingFrom jennyhs 6 years ago
- 3 crushed and chopped up garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 coddled egg yolks shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Make dressing - mix pepper, garlic, eggs. Slowly add oil to thicken. Then whisk in Tabasco, mustard, Worcestershire, vinegar, & lemon juice. salt to taste.
- Chop 1 small head of Romaine lettuce, grate parmesan cheese, add croutons, bacon bits & lemon wedges If you like a lot of dressing, this recipe will leave a large head of Romaine a little dry.
- DON'T USE WET LETTUCE!!! Make sure to dry it.
- Serve immediately after adding the dressing to avoid the soggies
The Cookjennyhs Deland, FL
The Rating4 people
Love caesar salad dressing, especially when the eggs aren't totally raw. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Can you have to many Caesar salad dressing on hand...I think not.craners in Coarsegold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!