White Blizzard Chocolate MartiniFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add the vodka to a shaker half full of cracked ice.
- Shake vigorously for a full minute.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, and Creme de Cacao.
- Swirl the shaker for another full minute, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Strain your martini into the freezing martini glasses.
- Each glass gets half of the coconut flakes.
- Stir each martini gently to start the blizzard!
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!