Provence Tuna BreadFrom noir 7 years ago
- - 1 1/2 cans of tuna or 1large can- drained shopping list
- - 1 cup of grated gruyere cheese (can be done with sharp cheddar) shopping list
- - 1 cup of flour shopping list
- - 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder shopping list
- - 3 eggs shopping list
- - 6 tbsp of milk shopping list
- - 1/2 cup of oil shopping list
- - ground pepper shopping list
- - parsley shopping list
- ***Optional additions***: shopping list
- black olives shopping list
- capers shopping list
- shallots shopping list
- spices shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients,( make a well when adding eggs milk and oil). Then add your Options at this time, but ,add the tuna and the Gruyere last., add like a stuffing.
- Put in a cake or bread mold, buttered and floured.
- Bake 40/45 min at 400- 425°F (depends on how hot your oven gets)
- Don't let it get too brown or it'll be stiff to eat.
- Serve warm.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
It is in my oven as I am writing this comment! It smells wonderful! I didn't have olives, so I used capers (it's the Bunny family secret ingredient!)*smile* Tops!pink in USA loved it
OOh la la la c'e manifique
is that right LOLmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This is Great!Thanks Noir...berry in Winter Park loved it