Carrot Spoon CakeFrom lillyann 9 years ago
- butter-flavor cooking spray. (Mazola* Pure) shopping list
- 1 box (18.5-ounce) spice cake mix (Betty Crocker*) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 box (3.4-ounce) Instant butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix (Jello*) shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 can (8-ounces) crushed pineapple (Dole*) undrained shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup canola oil (Wesson*) shopping list
- heavy cream or whipped cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, carrots, pudding mix, eggs, undrained pineapple, sour cream, water and Canola oil. Beat with a hand-held electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Transfer batter to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 4 1/2 to 6 hours.
- Serve warm! Spoon out servings onto individual serving plates or bowls and top with cream (optional).