Awesome Peach CobblerFrom jlophoenixrising 7 years ago
- 1 29 oz can sliced peaches (I sometimes use 2 to make it extra peachy) shopping list
- 2 Tbls butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 Tbls cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-In a large bowl, combine peaches with juice, 2 tbls melted butter, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg. Dissolve cornstarch in water-then stir in peach mixture-set aside.
- In another bowl; combine milk, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt-beat until smooth-mixture will be thin.
- Place melted 1/2 cup butter in 9x13 pan. Pour batter over melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter. Sprinkle top with additional nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour or so-will be done when knife inserted in middle comes out clean!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Riley, KS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!