Awesome Peach CobblerFrom jlophoenixrising 9 years ago
- 1 29 oz can sliced peaches (I sometimes use 2 to make it extra peachy) shopping list
- 2 Tbls butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 Tbls cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-In a large bowl, combine peaches with juice, 2 tbls melted butter, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg. Dissolve cornstarch in water-then stir in peach mixture-set aside.
- In another bowl; combine milk, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt-beat until smooth-mixture will be thin.
- Place melted 1/2 cup butter in 9x13 pan. Pour batter over melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter. Sprinkle top with additional nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour or so-will be done when knife inserted in middle comes out clean!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Covington, Ga
The Rating4 people
peaches are the bestinvisiblechef in loved it
Thank you so much for the great recipe, love it. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I almost have my Sunday menu planned with two of your recipes ~ thanks for another great one!ucred2 in Huntsville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!