Stroganoff-Style ChickenFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Healthy Request® condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles, cooked without salt shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT half the oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- ADD remaining oil. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until tender.
- ADD soup, yogurt and water. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with paprika.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Another delicious recipe. Sure glad I visited the group to check out what we might be having for dinner tonight ;) High 5.laadeedaa in loved it