Asparagus Tomato Red Bell Pepper SoupFrom lillyann 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the asparagus, remove the bottom woody part and cut the asparagus spears into small pieces.
- Wash the bell pepper, cut and remove the seeds and veins, and cut the pepper into small pieces.
- Heat the vegan margarine in a large pot.
- Add the asparagus and bell pepper pieces and saute until they become soft.
- Add the vegetable bouillon and chili flakes and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Puree the soup.
- Add the nutmeg.
- Season to taste with additional slat and pepper if needed.
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
The Rating5 people
This looks great! I can't wait to try it!ttheriot in New Iberia loved it