South Carolina Bbq Sauce For ChickenFrom wolfpackjack 5 years ago
- 1 qt. vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 bottle worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 lb of butter shopping list
- 1 jar of mustard (your choice) - think in 1970's terms shopping list
- 2 cups chili sauce shopping list
- juice of 3 lemons shopping list
- 3/4 bottle hot sauce - I like Frank's extra hot shopping list
- 1/2 tspn red pepper shopping list
- 1 onion (or more), minced shopping list
- 1/4 tspn black pepper shopping list
- cornstarch (optional or as needed) shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter and add vinegar, broth, and water
- Once this is combined, add remaining ingredients (except cornstarch), and cook until the onion is tender.
- Thicken with cornstarch as needed.
- Use when grilling or for basting an oven cooked bird.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating7 people
I will try this one this weekend. Thanks!
everyone in my family loved this! top ratings!!!jeannej in Raleigh loved it
Hey Wolf, ya' got me 'Howling' with happiness over this, I wonder if I can put on the holiday bird? LOL maybe for my bird at home... just kidding, thing squawks constantly LOLsnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Oh, HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! THANKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!