Eggplant LasagnaFrom inmaculada 8 years ago
- 6 medium eggplant, washed and cut lengthwise, with or without peel. shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil for drizzle, maybe a little more shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese, any kind of strong such as Parmesan or goat shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cups Simple Bolognese Sauce (see my recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375ºF
- Place eggplant slices on a baking pan and drizzle a little olive oil on top of each slice. Season with salt and pepper and take to the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until eggplant slices are tender.
- When done, arrange half of eggplant slices in a lasagna baking pan and spread 1/3 cup of the cheese on top. Pour HALF of the sauce over the cheese. Repeat the layers with the rest of the eggplant slices, 1/3 cup of cheese and the rest of the sauce.
- Spread the remaining 1/3 cup of cheese on top of the second layer and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden.