Lone Star State Pecan Cinnamon MuffinsFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour sifted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 large egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sift flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a mixing bowl.
- Combine beaten egg, oil and milk in a separate bowl and blend well.
- Add all at once to flour mixture stirring just enough to moisten.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pan cups filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter and homemade jelly or jam.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!