Southern Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10 large red skin potatoes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 8 eggs hard cooked and chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup salad dressing shopping list
- 3/4 cup prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 large red onions chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces chopped pimentos shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 16 ounce jar sweet pickles finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot cover potatoes with water and add salt.
- Boil until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Peel and dice cooked potatoes.
- Put chopped potatoes, eggs, onions, pimiento, sweet pickles, celery seed and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix together salad dressing, mustard and vinegar and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the chopped vegetables and gently fold to coat.
- Chill several hours or overnight before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!