Chocolate almonds biscottiFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whisk the egg, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl till thick and pale-ribbons
- of mixture should fail from the whisk as you lift it.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon separately, and then sift into the egg
- mixture and fold in gently. Stir in the chopped chocolate and Almonds.
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and shape into a flat log, 23cm/9 inches
- long and 1.5cm/3/4inch wide. Transfer to a large, greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes or until firm.Transfer the log to a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut the log on the diagonal into slices about 1cm/1/2inch thick and arrange them on the baking sheet. Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating7 people
The best, thankscookingforfun in Marblehead loved it
Delish! I agree, take the time to dip in melted chocolate.invisiblechef in loved it
Another great recipe, Thanks for posting!!
Have A Great Day!!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!