Erliens Lemon Chess PieFrom wolfpackjack 9 years ago
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
- Zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk (she used whole milk) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine lemon zest, sugar, and eggs. Beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake on the lower rack, 30 to 45 minutes until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on wire rack, then place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!