3x Chocolate MuffinsFrom pink 8 years ago
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- ¼ cup dutch cocoa shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¾ cup milk shopping list
- ½ tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Put flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa in a large bowl.
- Stir together making a well in the center.
- Beat butter, sugar and egg together well.
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the well and stir to moisten.
- Fold in the two types of chocolate chips.
- Do not over mix.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Use a wooden toothpick to test the center of the muffin,
- to ensure they are done.
- Makes about 6-8 Muffins...You can drizzle some chocolate to make it even prettier over those warm muffies!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
These sounds amazing Pink! :)noir in Boston loved it
great pic"s and great recipe
thanks for sharing PINKmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Heavenly!smooch in America loved it