rich chocolate MousseFrom snuffy 9 years ago
How to make it
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and combine with the water in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Cook over very gentle heat so that the chocolate and water form a thick cream.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly and then beat in the butter.
- Add the rum and beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff but not dry and fold thoroughly into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into small pots or custard cups and chill overnight.
- Finish with whipped cream and chocolate curls to serve.
The Cooksnuffy Lethbridge, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!