Slow Cooker Spaghetti SauceFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound sweet or hot italian sausage-casing removed shopping list
- 4 14 1/2oz cans diced tomatoes shopping list
- 6 6oz cans tomato paste shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried basil(or 2 tablespoons fresh) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley(or 2 tablespoons fresh) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano(or 2 tablespoons fresh) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt. shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and sausage until no longer pink.
- Drain and transfer to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker(crock pot).
- Stir in tomatoes,tomato paste,broth,brown sugar and seasonings. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Serve over hot spaghetti or your favorite pasta.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
Perfect for a snow day! :)^5!noir in Boston loved it
This sounds great...Can not WAIT to try it... My friends mom use to make a crock pot sphaghetti sauce..and it sounded like this...The one day she was cooking it, we all had to sit there at her house smelling it ALL DAY....oliviaj in Crumpler loved it
Hello Dear,as i can see,you are slow cook lover as I am!!I dont like fast food and i always have time for cooking!Nice to find you!!I rated you recipe 4 only because i dont like when members use name of product in recipe!Can you tell me who is Mrs. D...moreaaidjs in Zagreb loved it