Artichoke cream cheese spreadFrom eatumup 8 years ago
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 4 scallions (I have used red onions instead) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley shopping list
- 6 sprigs thyme shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- small squeeze of fresh lemon juice (I use about a tablespoon) shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the marinade from the artichoke hearts. Discard the liquid. Finely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Finely chop the onions, parsley and thyme leaves, stripped from the stems
- Mix the cream cheese with the sour cream,garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Add the artichoke and herbs. Blend well.
- Add the walnuts.
- Serve with crackers or chips. I use golden corn chips.
The Cookeatumup NH
- Not added to any groups yet!