Crispy Fried NoodlesFrom ravenseyes 8 years ago
- 16 oz rice vermicelli shopping list
- 2-3 cups oil for deep frying shopping list
- 1 whole chicken breast, sliced shopping list
- ¾ cup lean pork, sliced shopping list
- 4-5 shrimp, cut into 2 or 3 shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fried yellow bean curd, sliced thin and 1” long shopping list
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts salt to taste shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- ½ cup coriander leaves (fresh) shopping list
How to make it
- Soak vermicelli in cold water until soft. Let it dry for a few hours. Heat the oil in a deep saucepan.
- Deep-fry the vermicelli, a small portion at a time, in very hot oil until crispy and golden. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- In a frying pan heat 1/4 cup of the remaining oil. Fry the garlic and shallot until crisp and golden. Add the bean curd.
- Stir in the chicken the shrimps, and the pork for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt. Stir in the beaten eggs, cooking until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle the vinegar on the metal rim of the pan, fish sauce and sugar and stir until the liquid has partly evaporated. Finally, add the chili powder, reduce to a low heat, stir in the crispy vermicelli. Mix well. Remove to serving dish and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with fresh bean sprouts.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
- Not added to any groups yet!