Cheese BallFrom way2nrml 9 years ago
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (6 oz.) package sharp cheddar cheese, grated (note: I do not recommend using the pre-shredded cheese for this as it has a starch coating that keeps it from sticking.) shopping list
- 2 (3 oz.) cans deviled ham (note: I have yet to find one smaller than 4.5 oz, I just use two of those.) shopping list
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C. finely chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts,etc.), optional shopping list
How to make it
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Put cream cheese in mixer and beat until smooth.
- Add ham and the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator for two to three hours until firm.
- Shape into a couple of balls and roll in finely chopped nuts.
- Note: I usually make one with a nut coating and one without to please all at the party.