Ritz Cracker DessertFrom kyhussy 5 years ago
- 3 tubes Ritz crackers crushed shopping list
- 1 stick margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pecans shopping list
- Reserve 1/2 cup crust for topping shopping list
- 1/2 gal vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 large box vanilla INSTANT pudding shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1-8oz. carton Cool-Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crushed Ritz Crackers, melted margarine, coconut & crushed pecans.
- Mixing well with fork until ingredients are moistened.
- Press firmly into bottom of 13x9 in. pan
- In very lg. bowl, mix together the 1/2 gal. softened vanilla ice cream, large box vanilla INSTANT pudding, 1 cup milk, and the 8 oz. carton Cool-Whip.
- Mix well, and pour over crust, garnishing with the 1/2 cup reserved crust crumbles.
- Place into freezer for 45 minutes. Remove from freezer, place in refridgerator keeping the dessert covered. YUMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!