CornbreadFrom waterlily 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Grease a large cast iron skillet and preheat it in the oven.
- Beat together the honey, buttermilk, and eggs.
- Mix together well the dry ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients, including the butter and pour into the hot skillet.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until done.
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
The Rating5 people
The added honey is similar to taking the blandness out of the cornbread just like I do when I add sugar to my batter. I will try the honey next time.diannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Thank you for posting this :-)
I'm a northwest dude who hasn't pursued Southern cooking. So I'm trying to learn... how humbling, but absolutely a blast!
Question for you: does this recipe using the honey, still give you a crisp...moreshine in Rainier loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it