Cinnamon Cream Cheese SquaresFrom dibot 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent rolls
- Place in lightly greased 13x9 baking pan, seal seams and set aside
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread over dough
- Unroll 2nd crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mix, stretching to fit.
- Brush butter on top
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar and sprinkle on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
The Cookdibot Canton, NC
The Rating4 people
I make this..only I call it cheese pockets. It is soooo good.crossfire in Garner loved it
I looove this recipe. I cook something similar called sopapilla cheesecake.estellasrevenge in Dallas loved it
I made this and my family ate the whole thing before the day was over. My co workers love thisnn3 in Shiloh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!