Crispy Vegetables With Ranch DipFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 1 to 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 potato (or more), sliced 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup cauliflower florets shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- fresh mushroom caps shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 or 2 packets SHAKE 'N' BAKE Extra Crispy coating mix for chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs shopping list
- ranch or blue cheese salad dressing for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- In provided shaker bag, combine coating mix and Panko breadcrumbs (this cuts down on the saltiness.)
- Dip vegetables in egg and shake in breadcrumbs.
- Arrange in single layer on greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. (They burn easily I found out!)
- Serve with dipping sauce.