Skillet Shepherds PieFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground meat loaf mix (beef, pork and veal) shopping list
- 3 tsp dried Greek seasoning shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen peas and carrots, thawed shopping list
- 1 container (25 oz) fully prepared refrigerated garlic mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground meat and cook for 8 minutes until cooked through, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Add 2 tsp of the greek seasoning, tomato sauce and peas and carrots. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Heat mashed potatoes in a microwave oven following package directions. Stir in remaining tsp of the greek seasoning.
- 3. Heat broiler. Spread heated potatoes over meat mixture. Wrap handle in foil. Place skillet under broiler, about 4 inches from heat, for 2 to 3 minutes until potatoes are nicely browned.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!