Prawn And Cashew Nut Spicy SaladFrom fergie 8 years ago
- FOR DRESSING shopping list
- 50g sugar shopping list
- 50ml fish sauce (nam pla) shopping list
- 50ml lime juice shopping list
- 1-2 Small Chillis, deseeded, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finly chopped or grated shopping list
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger shopping list
- FOR SALAD shopping list
- 125g thick rice noodles, softened in hot water and drainded shopping list
- 300g prawns shopping list
- 300g cucumber, seeds removed and chopped in 1/2 inch chunks shopping list
- 150g radishes, sliced thinly shopping list
- 100g unsalted cashew nuts shopping list
- 2 tbs choped fresh corriander shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and mix well
- place the drained noodles into a large clean bowl and add the dressing, toss to coat.
- Add the prawns, the cucumber and the radishes and toss again
- sprinkle the cahsew nuts and corriander over the top and serve.
- Can be kept cooled but leaved the cashews and corriander off the top until serving.