Hot 7-Layer DipFrom hollydayz 7 years ago
- 16 oz can refried beans shopping list
- 15 oz can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1.25 oz pkg. taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mild salsa shopping list
- 4 oz can diced green chiles shopping list
- 2 Tbs diced jalapenos shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 large green onions shopping list
- 1 pkg. tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine refried beans, black beans and seasoning mix in a medium bowl.
- Spread bean mixture in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish. Spread sour cream over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, chiles, jalapenos and cheese; cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with chips.