Cranberry Almond BarkFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- lightly butter a pan I like to use a 9 x 9 inch or a 9 x 13 inch.. but you can just put on a cookie sheet
- warm the pan so the candy doesn't set up too fast
- put the chips in a microwave safe bowl.. I use a large pyrex measuring cup
- microwave just until chips start to melt. take out and stir
- put back in microwave you want the chips to be liquidy
- work fast... put a thin layer of the melted chips all over the bottom of the pan
- put nuts on top in a single layer and then sprinkle with the cranberries...
- push the cranberries inbetween the nuts
- pour a layer of the melted chips over the top of nuts and cranberries
- the layer doesn't have to be thick but make sure the nuts are covered
- when it gets hard randomly break into pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Nasty girl! I have been trying to cut the sugar... UNTIL NOW! I am a cranberry junkie!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I'm always on the look-out for cranberry recipes. zena could testify to that. I'm always bookmarking, and bragging on any that she posts!...just as I will yours!
Raise em' up, girl! High five to you!
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Thank you, Peeta for the recipe and thanks for joining the Cranberry group as well! I love your recipe. I have made this before but used salted almonds. It was good. The salt actually makes the dried cranberries taste sweeter. I guess I'll have to ma...moreannieamie in Los Angeles loved it