Icebox CheesecakeFrom artichokehearts 7 years ago
- 2 boxes chocolate cake mix (could actually be any flavor mix you want) shopping list
- 1 large jar fudge frosting (or frosting of choice) shopping list
- 1 tub prepared cheesecake mixture (if I have time I make my own, but it is A LOT quicker to buy it already made) shopping list
- eggs, oil, and water needed for cake mix shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cake as directed, put into two seperate pans, I use round ones.
- Once cake is done let cool.
- While cooling, do a little dance. Makes time go by quicker!
- Once cooled, put one layer of cake down on serving plate, top with cheesecake mixture.
- Lay remaining cake layer on top of cheesecake.
- Frost your heart out.
- If desired, you can top with cherries, nuts, strawberries, etc.
The Cookartichokehearts Seattle, Washington
The Rating1 people
Like your tattoos, you don't mess around, chocolate cake, fudge frosting, & cheesecake...lol, what's your slogan, go big or don't go at all...lol, wait, I just gained a lb. reading it again. Kidding aside, this has to be fantastic!!! great post!craners in Coarsegold loved it