LambFrom mommy2girls 7 years ago
- 1 (5 lb) leg of butterflied lamb. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger root, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic, shopping list
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 c. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 c. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a mixing bowl, mix the salt and pepper, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, olive oil, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, lemon juice. Place butterflied lamb in a shallow container. Pour the lemon juice mixture on top of the lamb. Cover the container, and then marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours (or overnight.)
- 2. Preheat an outdoor grill to a medium heat. Drain marinade, and then bring to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat to low, then simmer. Whisk constantly, until slightly thickened.
- 3. Oil the grill grate lightly. Over indirect heat, grill the lamb 40 to 50 minutes, while turning to cook all sides. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Cool, then slice. Cover with the thickened marinade mixture and then serve.
The Cookmommy2girls Scotts Valley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!