Spicy Cayenne Chicken WingsFrom nytkrew 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 16 chicken wings, wing tips removed shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl whisk the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chicken in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place the bag in a bowl, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill over direct medium heat (350°F to 450°F) until the meat is no longer pink at the bone, 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve warm.
- Makes 4 servings