Pina colada CookiesFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, soda and powder.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. add eggs, pineapple, and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
- gradually add the flour mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets that have been coated with non stick spray.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of cooconut.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- cool lightly and remove from pan.
- rum extract can be substituted for the vanilla extract