seven layers of heaven barsFrom crossfire 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour melter butter evenly over the bottom of a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Spread the cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Then layer with coconut, chocolate chips, then peanut butter chips, one on top of the other in the order listed.
- Drizzle the condensed milk over the top and sprinkle with walnuts
- bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool, then cut into bars
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!