Baked Pork Chops With Apple Raisin StuffingFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1 C. applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 C. water shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine OR butter, melted shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. raisins shopping list
- 4 C. Herb seasoned Stuffing such as Stove Top shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound) shopping list
- paprika OR ground cinnamon shopping list
- apple slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix applesauce, water, margarine, celery and raisins.
- Add stuffing.
- Mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Arrange chops over stuffing.
- Sprinkle paprika over chops.
- Bake at 400°F. for 35 min. or until chops are no longer pink.
- Garnish with apple slices.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes310 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members