Savory Green BeansFrom drocean 7 years ago
How to make it
- Trim & cut green beans into 3 inch pieces.
- Place in colander and rinse.
- While you do that, fry the bacon pieces in 2 quart pot.
- Place green beans in the pot with the bacon and melted fat.
- Cook beans for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken stock and spices(season to suit your taste)
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
The Cookdrocean San Antonio, TX
The Rating5 people
MMmmm. Definitely adding to my favorites. Thanksnocturnalife in North West Corner loved it
The ONLY way to fix green beans!!!!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
I love this!!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!