Country White BreadFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,dissolve yeast in water.
- Add sugar,salt,eggs,oil,and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth
- Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic(6-8 minutes).
- Place in a greased bowl,turning to coat.
- Cover and let rise about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch dough down. Divide in half and shape into loaves.
- Place dough in two greased 9"x5"x3" loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating9 people
Great,i like all kind of bread!aaidjs in Zagreb loved it
Thought this dough was going to be too sticky at 1st, but turned our very nice, once I started kneading.A very nice n simple bread to make.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
this was my very first attempt at making bread and I am very pleased with the outcome. It's not as fluffy, but I'm sure I must have messed up the kneading or the water temp for the yeast or something. Overall, it was a success and the recipe is remar...moremysticdream in Markham loved it