Cuban-Inspired Garlic SauceFrom vainwi 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mince or press the garlic, add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute (watch it so it doesn't boil over), stir.
- Microwave again and bring to a boil.
- Boil for approximately 30 seconds, just enough to melt the sugar and partially cook the garlic.
- Let cool and serve with Tostones or just spoon onto other foods - experiment, I think you'll be surprised at the things this sauce is really good on.
- You can also make this on the stovetop, bring to a boil and boil for 30 seconds. All else remains the same.