Savory Salisbury Steak With Mushroom GravyFrom wilz 9 years ago
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans of condensed golden mushroom soup undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10.5 oz) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup undiluted shopping list
- 2 (6.5 oz) cans of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1.5 lbs of ground beef shopping list
- 1.5 lbs of ground pork shopping list
- 1 cup of dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup of finely chopped onions shopping list
- 2 tbls worcestshire sauce shopping list
- 2 pinches salt, pepper and garlic powder shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1/2 can of the golden mushroom soup with the ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, worcestshire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until mixed well. (gloved hands work the best!)
- Shape this mixture into 12 oval shaped patties about 1 inch thick.
- Place patties into a shallow baking dish/s.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Drain grease if any.
- Combine the remaining golden mushroom soup, cream of mushroom soup, the mushrooms and the water until mixed well.
- Pour this mixture over the patties.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Excellent with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies!
- Tastes great even the next day for leftover lunch!