Antijitos like at MontanasFrom mbelisle 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soften cream cheese (I use the microwave) and beat with mixer until creamy and easy to spread.
- Drain jalapenos and chop fine if necessary and add to cream cheese.
- Stir in grated cheese.
- Spread 1/4 of mixture on a wrap and roll up to form a cylinder.
- Repeat for remaining 3 wraps.
- Bake at 375 F for about 10 minutes or until tortillas get crisp at ends and cheese mixture is heated through.
- Slice each cylinder in 6 pieces and arrange on a platter for serving. Serve hot.
- Use sour cream for dipping.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
The Rating4 people
These sound fantabulous!!!!possumqueen in Small Town loved it
Just had these at Montanas tonight for the first time! Thanks for the recipe, nummy! 5!ayngelwing in Vancouver British Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!