Tasty Tarragon Salad DressingFrom divaliscious 7 years ago
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tables finely chopped tarragon or 1 tablespoon dried shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (use grainy one if you like - looks great) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground cracked pepper shopping list
- Equipment needed: bowl, whisk & container with tight lid shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, place fresh chopped tarragon, minced garlic, honey, mustard(s), mayonnaise, salt & pepper.
- Still till well combined.
- Add vinegar and stir till well combined.
- Add oil slowly in a stream while still whisking to make an emulsion.
- Salad dressing is finished!
- To make a "lighter version", use half the oil and add water instead and mix it up in your blender.