Fried Pork Tenderloin Sandwich A Midwest FavoriteFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 3/4 inch slices.
- Pound the slices until each is about ¼” thick.
- Place the cracker meal in a dish (aluminum pie pans work great).
- In a second dish, beat eggs with milk.
- Dip each slice in the egg and then in the cracker meal. Coat well.
- Fry in a skillet with ½ butter and ½ olive oil until golden brown.
- Serve on a hamburger bun with your choice of condiments.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating5 people
Oh yeah, I'm from Missouri. This is one of my favorites. Haven't made it for awhile, but will now. thanx!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
This a favorite of mine also, will post my recipe,its a little different and you might like to try,a high 5 and thanks for the post.......robertg in loved it
Yummy, love fried pork tenderloin sandwiches with a big slice of vidalia onion and miraclewhip on a soft hamburger bun. Something we grew up with at Jr. Moock's tavern, St. Pete Fl, this brings back many memories.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!