Mushroom Cream SauceFrom bambi123 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add mushrooms and gently fry for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, cream, lemon rind, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- Stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and cook gently for 3 minutes
- Serve over pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbambi123 Toowoomba, AU
The Rating7 people
Sounds Very Good, I Love Mushrooms & Garlic, so I'm sure this will be a Big Hit! Thanks for posting ittannzzi in Portage loved it
Love this!!invisiblechef in loved it
I'm sure kids and adults alike will love this. Simple to make and very yummy!twotong in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!