Coconut BallsFrom lunasea 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in flour and salt until they're just combined.
- Stir in coconut.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake until just starting to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Roll the warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; let cool completely.
- NOTE: I rolled them in confectioners' sugar a second time after they're cool to give them a nice powdery coating.
- Makes 36 cookies.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating7 people
These sound really good, would make a nice addition to a Christmas goodie basket!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Love coconut! This really sounds fantastic! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
MMMM. Love coconut! Perfect for Easter.. I will definitely be making these tomorrow. High 5 from me!!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it